SwagBucks

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Haiti

We want to thank everyone who has given to Haiti through our fund raising effort. We still have about $650 to go before we reach our goal. Can I be honest with you? When I set up this page and informed Amy about it (Like how I didn't ask permission?), I figured if we got $100 it would be a wild success. So, to be at $369.22 after just a few days has blown me away.

There are a lot of people who have shown interest in what we are doing but have yet to donate through our link. Frankly, I could care less whether people donate through our effort as long as they show their support (financially or prayerfully).

Thanks for joining with us and supporting our brothers and sisters in Haiti. You can click on the link to the left to donate to Samaritan's Purse for Haiti relief.

No comments: