SwagBucks

Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome Home!

We recently returned from vacation. There is nothing like walking in the front door of your home after having been away for awhile. I love to use my own bathroom, sleep in my own bed and know where everything is in my home.

My friend, Aimee, has been gone for a year in Israel. She's been teaching there and comes back tomorrow! I have spent a few summers overseas and remember coming back to America. Simple things like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches gave me the warm fuzzies. I can't imagine how nice it will be to return home after a year of being away.

What do you like best about coming home?


3 comments:

Allyson Kellner said...

Clean water to brush my teeth with.

Christy said...

Same as you, the familiarity and comfort of "home". Then the realization of dirty laundry hits me and I want to go back on vacation.

Madge said...

my fav thing is making coffee the next morning with my coffee press and sitting down and enjoying MY coffee..