SwagBucks

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Success, at Last.....kinda

I think I mentioned that potty-training was not going very well here. Well, last night, we finally had a bit of success. After bath, Cashew was running around nakey butt, and unbeknownst to Filbert and I, she managed to get some pee-pee in the potty. Unfortunately, the occurance was so startling to her that she got off the potty before she was done and peed a trail across Walnut and Peanut's room. Even more unfortunately, Walnut's beloved green and purple cow/hippo, Moo, was caught in the spray. Filbert and I did a super encouraging potty dance for Cashew, but I'm not sure was enough to counter-act the severe reprimand she was also receiving from Walnut.

1 comment:

Mandie said...

I can visualize the whole scene! String Bean had a similar reaction her first time going on the potty. Fortunately for us, she isn't able to get off the potty without help!