SwagBucks

Monday, March 30, 2009

April Fools is Coming!

When I was in Junior High, I decided to pull a prank on my classmates. I got some pixie sticks from the store. I cut off the ends and refilled them with salt. Being the smarty that I am, I kept a few filled with the candy. When I'd ask a friend if they wanted one, they would be suspicious because of April Fools day. I would pull out one of the untainted ones and eat it. Of course every single one of them fell for it and gladly downed a pixie stick full of salt.

When Mr. Bean and I were dating, I took my engagement ring from a previous relationship and wore it to church on April Fools day. We definitely got some strange looks and some awkward words of congratulations from our friends. We had only been dating for about 4 months.

Aaahhhh good times. Did you do any great pranks on April Fools Day?

1 comment:

Filbert said...

There was that time Amy and I went to the laundrymat to wash a rug and I said there was a penny in the back of the machine but my hands were too big so she went right after it. Then I kicked her in the butt and closed the door and started the washer! When she got out dizzy and soaking wet I said "april fools!" and we both laughed and laughed and laughed.










No, not really.