SwagBucks

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Good for Chuckles

I asked my friend, Bryan, about his favorite websites. One of his favorites is Engrish.com. If you have ever visited a foreign country (especially those located in Asia), you'll appreciate the random humor that comes out of non-fluent English speakers writing things in English.

Here is one of my favorites:

Yikes! I'd hate to be the owner of that ice-rink! Isn't it funny what is lost in translation?

Here's another one that String Bean, Cashew, and Peanut would completely appreciate:


*Warning: there are some Engrish sayings on this site that cross the line (although most unintentionally). Please use discretion when sharing this website with your children, or you may have some explaining to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandie,
You won a contest at my blog--why don't you stop by and then email me your address. Thanks!

Heidi (minnesotamom)